(WCSH) On Tuesday, Mary Dunham was driving home from work in Gorham, Maine when something caught her eye.
“I’m looking at the tree line and I see a really bright star and I was like wow that’s really early for a star to be out,” Dunham says.
Dunham quickly realized what she thought was a star was coming her way.
“Oh no, I think it’s a drone and it’s following me.”
Dunham says the drone kept following her as she drove down the road took. When she got to a stop sign and took a right, she says the drone took one too.
“I realized I didn’t want to drive home. I don’t feel safe this thing is purposely following me now,” she says.
Dunham drove to a nearby gas station, waited in her car and called police.
“When the officer arrived he did, in fact, observe the drone flying overhead. The drone started at that point to actually start following the officer” says Gorham Deputy Chief Michael Nault.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2RKDFHI
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Boys high school basketball area round scores
- Dean of Texas Tech School of Veterinary Medicine gives update on school’s progress
- Special Olympics Texas Panhandle Area Basketball competition kicked off this evening
- John Harris talks about tomorrow’s training with the National Weather Service; You can watch it live at home
- Four girls high school basketball teams from our area advance to the regional finals