(FOX NEWS) — The Popeyes chicken sandwich is now a work art.
The fast-food chain is giving its own take on “comedian”, two pieces of artwork consisting of a banana taped to a canvas, both selling for over $100,000 at auction.
Popeyes’ version of the pricey piece of pop culture features one of its popular chicken sandwiches duct-taped to a blank canvas.
The work titled “The Sandwich” is displayed at the San Paul Gallery Urban Art in Miami but can be yours for just $120,003.99.
All of the proceeds will go to the Popeyes Foundation, a non- profit helping communities in need.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Report on former national security advisor’s book latest twist in impeachment trial
- Texans are one step closer to being able to grow their own hemp
- Arizona looking to expand trade with Mexico
- Coronavirus scare has border health officials from both sides in constant communication
- Cuban migrant granted asylum released by ICE