(CNN) — It’s the partnership you never knew you needed or maybe wanted.
Crocs and Kentucky Fried Chicken have joined forces.
The footwear company and fast food chain have created the KFC-x-Crocs bucket clog.
This limited edition shoe is covered in a fried chicken print.
The base has the iconic KFC red-stripe bucket look and it comes with two attachable charms that look — and smell — like fried chicken.
The shoe is $59.99 and will be available in unisex sizes this spring.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Ryan Newman remains hospitalized after horrific Daytona 500 crash
- Bowie Student Council is helping the homeless one sock at a time
- Jars of preserved human remains found under Florida home
- Congressman pushing to remove restrictions on churches talking politics
- Woman says NC rehab center left elderly father outside in rain for hours