(FOX NEWS) — A European climate agency says last month was the hottest May on record.
Globally, May 2020 brought warmer temperatures than the average may between 1981 and 2010 according to the Copernicus Climate Change Service.
In April, NOAA said 20-20 was on track to be the warmest year on record.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- ‘Cake Boss’ star Buddy Valastro fears he won’t bake again after grisly bowling injury
- Florida deputy reunited with 5-year-old girl she saved 3 years ago
- American, United Airlines to furlough 32,000 workers without federal bailout agreement
- UT-Austin student sets sights on becoming a doctor after losing her father to COVID-19