PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (WMBB) — Severe weather caused major damage in Bay County Saturday morning.
A waterspout came on shore in Panama City Beach causing damage there. The roof of a Grease Pro in Lynn Haven collapsed. A home was damaged in Wewahitchka, trees are down in Clarksville and wind reports suggest that winds reached more than 70 miles per hour in some places. Trees and power lines were also down on Williams Road in Walton County.
It appears the damage occurred from possible tornadoes. Gulf Power is reporting on their outage map that hundreds of people were without power as of 12:30 p.m.
Here are some pictures and videos of the damage from around the area.
Have pictures of the storm damage? Send them to us at email@example.com.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Area Girls Texas UIL High School State Golf Tournament Results
- Amarillo High Student Athletes Sign Letters of Intent
- Video shows fighter’s incredible knockout kick in first-ever MMA fight
- Man accused of buying $58K SUV with stolen ID, posing for photo at dealership
- Amarillo City Council held a special meeting at the Civic Center