(WIAT) — As Hurricane Laura approaches landfall along states in the Gulf of Mexico, the National Hurricane Center has called the storm “unsurvivable.”
The hurricane has been upgraded to a Category 4 storm overnight. It is expected to hit parts of Louisiana and Texas Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
CBS 42 has exclusive access to cameras along the storm’s path, thanks to hurricane hunter Mark Sudduth via HurricaneTrack.com.
These views from across the Gulf Coast are part of Nexstar’s Hurricane Laura coverage and the storms coming out of the Tropics this hurricane season.
- Georgia certifies runoff results, cementing Democratic wins for 2 US Senate seats
- Texas lawmaker files bill to ban the display of firearms at public demonstrations
- Texas man who stormed the Capitol threatened to shoot children for being ‘traitors’ and turning him in
- Infant found with mother’s body in parked vehicle in Missouri
- Rhode Island woman donates $1.7 million house to community center