AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Crews are responding to an accident on I-27 just south of Amarillo.
According to our crews on the scene, southbound traffic on I-27 is being diverted at the Sundown exit.
Our crew said one vehicle has rolled onto its side and another is in the barrow ditch.
We are working to get more information and will update when it is available.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Bushland Softball Claims District Title
- Amarillo-Panhandle Humane Society transports over 60 rescue animals to neighbor states, adds second van to fleet
- Unknown Comics, local business renowned in the world of comic books opens retail location
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers hosts 14th annual ‘Shred It’ day, aimed at preventing ID theft
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns