AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – According to TxDOT, the Coulter bridge beam placement that was scheduled for this week has been moved.
Instead of running from Sept. 23-25, the intersection closed from WB SL335 to the EB SL335 and affecting Coulter traffic will begin on Thursday, Oct. 1 and run through Oct. 3.
More information can be found on the Texas Department of Transportation website.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- From muted mics to topics chosen, here’s what you need to know about the final Trump-Biden debate
- ‘I was so shocked’: Louisiana parents welcome second set of identical twins
- Ex-Lady Raider coach Marlene Stollings files lawsuit against TTU, Hocutt, claims discrimination
- WATCH: City of Amarillo Coronavirus Update Oct. 21
- WT Design Students craft Get-Out-the-Vote messages