AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – According to TxDOT, the Coulter bridge beam placement that was scheduled for this week has been moved.
Instead of running from Sept. 23-25, the intersection closed from WB SL335 to the EB SL335 and affecting Coulter traffic will begin on Thursday, Oct. 1 and run through Oct. 3.
More information can be found on the Texas Department of Transportation website.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Advocates ‘shocked’ to learn Biden considered keeping Trump’s cap on refugees
- Counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Montana guide dies after grizzly mauling near Yellowstone
- Tyrannosaurs may have hunted in packs like wolves, new research shows
- The Female Field: 4 Olympians launch women’s sports media company TOGETHXR