DALLAS, Texas (Nexstar) – The Dallas Cowboys have signed Quarterback Dak Prescott.
According to NFL Insider Ian Rapoport, Dallas signed Dak to a four-year, $160 million and it could go as high as $164.
No trade and no tag provision is also included in the deal, Rappaport reports.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- US setting up $1.7B national network to track COVID-19 variants
- On ‘Dateline’ a twisted murder plot begins with a woman’s phone call naming her suspected killer
- She’s back! Chrissy Teigen returns to Twitter after 3-week hiatus
- YouTuber Jake Paul says he has brain damage ahead of boxing match, then retracts comments
- APH reports 23 new cases of COVID-19, and 6 recoveries in Amarillo area