Mike Florio explains why the sign-stealing scandal by the Houston Astros should be a wake-up call to the NFL to protect the integrity of the game with sports gambling becoming legalized in many states.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Following protocol when students become ill
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Texas has yet to spend nearly $6 billion in federal coronavirus funds. Lawmakers demand Gov. Abbott’s plan
- Video captures officer rolling bicycle over Seattle protester’s head during Breonna Taylor demonstrations
- Pumpkin Spice mac-and-cheese? Kraft is bringing it to the US