AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Lone Star Conference has announced today that they are canceling all spring sports competition, due to COVID-19.
According to The LSC’s website, Their Council of Presidents decided that canceling spring competition was in the best of interest of health, safety, and wellness of student-athletes, coaches, administrators, athletic staff and fans.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Japan to decide on overseas fans attendance at Tokyo Olympics by end of month
- Video captures man hitting neighbor’s dog with machete after it attacked his pet pig
- LIVE: National security officials testify on Jan. 6 Capitol attack
- White House officials give COVID-19 update after Biden lays out new vaccine timeline
- ‘Forget your purse! Let’s go!’: Watch Florida deputies rescue 73-year-old woman from sinking car