CANYON, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The West Texas A&M University Softball team claimed its 2nd Division II National Championship this last weekend after defeating Biola in Game 3, thanks in part to a great play made by a Freshman Lady Buff.
Watch the video at the top of the web story that covers the Lady Buffs as they reflect back on Gabriella Valforte’s monster hit in Game three that helped lift them to a national title.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- American Airlines flights canceled: How to check your flight and re-book
- Vax 2 the Max: First winners drawn
- Former teacher leaves nearly half-a-million-dollar estate to high school
- One arrested after police chase ends in crash on north Mirror Street
- What to know about child tax credits ahead of July 15th