CLARENDON, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Clarendon Broncos are buckin’ away the competition, thanks in part to their new head coach.
Boston Hudson, the Canadian Wildcat graduate, has lead the Broncos to a 12-4 record this season and he and his team are showing no signs of slowing down.
Hudson and his wild horses will be taking on the Panhandle Panthers on the road tomorrow, in hopes to secure an outright district title at 6 p.m.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Cemetery worker buried alive, dies after grave collapses
- Video shows burglars tunneling into Oregon stores to steal $10K in equipment
- Call center launched to help Texans with winter storm damage survey
- Twitter announces ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it
- Governor Laura Kelly signs economic recovery bill