BUSHLAND, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A pair of Bushland Falcons signed their national letters of intent on Tuesday to play baseball at the next level.
Both Tate Nebhut and Coleman Junell signed their letters at Bushland High School. For Nebhut he signed to play at Oklahoma Panhandle State, While Coleman Junell signed to play at Frank Phillips in Borger.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Family of Paraguay’s first lady among the missing in Miami condo collapse
- Tijuana has become a popular destination for Mexicans looking for COVID-19 vaccine
- Border Patrol ‘not acting fast enough’ to reopen popular border gathering spot
- South Texas nun tries to restore humanity for ‘desperate’ newcomers amid anti-immigrant rhetoric
- Collapsed Florida condo building had been shifting since 1990s, geologist says