AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Two Amarillo High Student Athletes signed their Letters of Intent on Tuesday to continue their education and athletic careers.
Both Gracie Polster and Brock Ewing signed their letters of intent at Amarillo High in the Commons Area surrounded by their coaches, friends, and family.
Polster will continue her Tennis play at the university of Central Oklahoma, while Ewing will continue his football career at Colorado School of Mines.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Officer involved shooting involving New Mexico State Police in Espanola
- Gas prices are falling slightly across the High Plains
- Midland man charged with murder after argument with wife turns deadly, unborn baby killed
- Iowa father, son charged in U.S. Capitol riot: ‘One of the first ones inside’
- Video shows gator stumble into chair, walk up to door of Florida home