STAMFORD, Conn. (NBC Sports) — The second race of the IndyCar Harvest Grand Prix will air Saturday at 2:30 p.m. on NBC4.
The two-race event will be run Friday and Saturday on the 2.439-mile, 14-turn road course at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
With 456 series points, Scott Dixon of Chip Ganassi Racing can take his sixth IndyCar championship if he finishes fourth or better in the three remaining races this season — this weekend’s doubleheader and the season finale at St. Petersburg on Oct. 25.
The second race of the Harvest Grand Prix will be presented on NBC at 2:30 p.m.
NBC Sports’ IndyCar broadcast team of Leigh Diffey (play-by-play), Townsend Bell (analyst), and Paul Tracy (analyst) will have the call, with Kevin Lee and Dillon Welch providing reports from the pits.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘We’re coming for your job’: Black Lives Matter calls out Florida gov. while protesting anti-riot law
- Glady’s Rib Shack joins us on Today in Amarillo
- Bodycam video: Michigan officer punches man during traffic stop over littering
- Long Island acid attack: College student doused in face in ‘heinous’ crime
- President Biden pledges to cut US fossil fuel emissions up to 52% by 2030