ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Sports agent Drew Rosenhaus said his client former Virginia Tech Football player Caleb Farley tested positive for COVID-19. Farley will not be attending the NFL Draft event on Thursday. He is expected to be a first-round pick. Rosenhaus told the NFL Network Farley is “totally asymptomatic and feels completely normal”. Farley decided to opt out of the 2020 college football season at Virginia Tech due to coronavirus concerns. In two seasons playing for the Hokies, he recorded six interceptions, 56 tackles and a touchdown.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Looking to buy a home? US mortgage rates fall for 4th straight week
- Prince Harry says he contemplated quitting royal life several times in his 20s
- Police continue to investigate Providence shooting that injured 9
- 9 people injured in Rhode Island shooting, police say
- WATCH: Cat makes death-defying jump from 5th floor of burning building – and survives