AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) -
Cooking with Rocky: Chicken Supreme
- 2 ea Chicken Quarters
- 4 ea Red Potatoes; quartered
- 1 ea Rosemary Sprig
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp AP Flour
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 ea Lemon; juice only
- TT SALT Himalayan Pink Salt
- TT SALT Tellicherry Peppercorn; ground
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat.
3. Sear chicken quarters skin-side down for several minutes.
4. Flip quarters and sear for a couple more minutes.
5. Remove to sheet pan.
6. In the same skillet, add additional oil.
7. Lightly saute potato quarters with S&P and tossed with rosemary.
8. Put sautéed potatoes on the same sheet pan as chicken.
9. Roast in the oven for 16-18 min. (or until chicken reaches 165F internally).
10. While roasting, add butter and flour to the skillet to make a roux.
11. Add chicken stock and heavy cream.
12. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
13. Season to taste.
*Serve with sauce poured over entire dish.