In Monday night’s embarrassing loss to the Arizona Cardinals, the Dallas Cowboys turned the ball over four times, including back to back fumbles by running back Zeke Elliott.
Backup, now starting quarterback Andy Dalton had two of his passes picked off; although one of them was clearly defensive pass interference that was not called.
On Tuesday the players met with media and as Cowboys broadcaster and former quarterback Babe Laufenberg reports they placed the blame on themselves not their coaches.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- LIVE: Biden, Harris mark 50 million COVID-19 vaccinations in the U.S.
- WATCH: Large fire breaks out in Dallas area
- Gov. Abbott gives 2 reasons why ERCOT is responsible, not a scapegoat, for storm outages
- APH reports 42 new cases of COVID-19, 3 deaths, 80 recoveries in the Amarillo Area
- ‘Whole world watched them kill him’: Daniel Prude’s brother ‘speechless’ over decision not to charge officers