AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Time is running out to cast your vote for this year’s primary election.
Early voting ends tomorrow and the League of Women Voters is sharing what you need to make your vote count.
For those wanting to cast their ballot early, there’s still time, but it is running out.
Sonya Letson, President of the League of Women Voters, said if you are registered to vote, now is the time to exercise your right.
Before you go you should consider what you have to bring with you and what you can not.
“If you don’t have a photo i.d. you should take with you either a voter registration card, a certified birth certificate, a current utility bill, or some other document with your name and address,” Letson.
Military I.D.’s, passports and US citizenship certificates are also allowed.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Mom of 10 gives birth to first daughter, dies days later
- Website offering “dream job” paying $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure
- Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham announces special session for state relief for New Mexico businesses and unemployed
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results