AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — As of Friday, nearly 43.5% of registered voters have cast a ballot in Potter County.
According to Potter County Elections Administrator Melynn Huntley, that is more than 25,000 voters.
We are within 10% of the all-in vote for 2016.
In Randall County where there are more exact numbers, as of Thursday, there were nearly 60% of voters casting their ballots early. That was done with the most recent data available.
Compare that to 2016 when 50% of voters cast their votes early.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Gracie’s Project offers tips on those getting pets this holiday season
- 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate in U.S. history to surpass 80 million votes