WASHINGTON, D.C. (KELO) — The FBI is asking for the public’s help as it continues to investigate the people involved in Wednesday’s violent breach at the U.S. Capitol.
On Twitter, The Washington Field Office said it is seeking information to “assist in identifying individuals who are actively instigating violence in Washington, DC.”
The agency is urging people who saw unlawful activity during the violent protests to submit information to them. The FBI has provided an online tips form.
The FBI also said people may call 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324) to report tips and/or information related to the investigation.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Endangered horse cloned in Amarillo, heading home to San Diego zoo tonight
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended
- Congressman Ronny Jackson holds impromptu town hall meeting in Amarillo
- Almost 100 people attend on-site Wonderland job fair
- Battle Creek woman celebrating 113th birthday