AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Early voting for the July 14 runoff will pick back up on Sunday, July 5 and ends Friday, July 10.
Hours will vary depending on which voting location you choose.
On the ballot will be U.S. Senate and House candidates including the race for District 13 Representative.
To see your nearest voting location, click here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- COVID-19 tracking tool shows Texas border communities at high risk in group gatherings
- Former Temple Police Officer facing child injury charges
- APH: 50 new COVID-19 cases, 50 recoveries reported in the Amarillo area
- Antonio Banderas says he’s tested positive for coronavirus
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as a new week begins