AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Early voting has wrapped up, and early voting numbers are in for Potter and Randall County.
4700 people early voted in Potter County.
Potter County Elections Official Melynn Huntley said this is a 48% increase compared to the 2019 elections.
More than 8700 people early voted in Randall County.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Area Girls Texas UIL High School State Golf Tournament Results
- Amarillo High Student Athletes Sign Letters of Intent
- Video shows fighter’s incredible knockout kick in first-ever MMA fight
- Man accused of buying $58K SUV with stolen ID, posing for photo at dealership
- Amarillo City Council held a special meeting at the Civic Center