AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Just like the Republican primary, the Democratic primary for House of Representatives District 13 is heading to a run-off election after neither of the top two candidates was able to secure more than 50% of the vote.
RELATED: I-TEAM EXCLUSIVE: Democratic Congressional District 13 candidate accused of molesting child more than four decades ago
This is the seat left vacant from Representative Mac Thornberry who has chosen to not run for re-election.
In the video above you can see our conversation with candidate Greg Sagan. If you watch the video below you can see our conversation with candidate Gus Trujillo.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Tigerlily CEO on Breast Cancer Battle; Why She Founded Organization
- Family Support Services Discusses Ways to Cope During Covid-19
- Science Behind Chicken Soup
- Christmas comes early to Amarillo Botanical Gardens
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it