CANYON, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The tax rate is increasing in Canyon.
The Canyon City Commission approved the city’s budget and tax rate this evening.
Commissioners approved an increase of 1.3%.
That will take effect on Oct. 1.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo Medical Services hangar damage
- Study finds coronaviruses ‘inactivated’ by mouthwash, but what does that really mean?
- Tracking the Tropics: Zeta moves northeast after battering Gulf Coast
- New twist in case of mother’s mysterious death on ‘Dateline’
- NASA to launch new satellite to improve hurricane forecasting