AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo will see some new bus shelters soon.
The city council approved a contract award to Sames Inc. for the construction and installation of transit bus shelters and amenities.
That contract is for more than $577,000.
The shelters will be at 13 different sites. Above is a map of those sites.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Texas Downtown Association honors Hodgetown as Best Economic Gamechanger
- Time may be running out to mail your ballot depending on where you live
- As virus surges, Trump rallies keep packing in thousands
- CBP says majority of medical transfers at ports of entry are American citizens
- Playing through! Nearly 10-foot-long alligator strolls across Florida golf course