AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Economic Development Corporation approved the purchase of five acres of land.
This portion of land is located at South Georgia and Loop 335. This is the only property that they own in Randall County.
They hope to bring in rail development.
This purchase will cost just over $105,000 plus closing costs and related expenses.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Serena Williams ‘proud’ of Meghan for interview
- NY Democratic leadership calls for Cuomo’s resignation
- Pastor on leave after sermon saying wives should lose weight to look like Melania Trump
- Memorable quotes from Meghan and Harry’s Oprah interview
- Meghan and Harry interview with Oprah lays bare royal rift