(FOX NEWS) — Even with debris littered all over her home a day after a major explosion in Lebanon’s capital, one woman is still spreading joy to others.
A video clip of an elderly woman playing “Auld Lang Syne” on a piano in her home is being widely shared on social media.
The footage shows the woman calmly playing the classic song in a room completely damaged from the explosion with debris and broken glass shattered on the floor.
At least 137 people were killed and 5-thousand others wounded in Tuesday’s massive explosion that shook Beirut.
Officials fear the death count will rise as dozens remain missing.
Video courtesy Honda Melki.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- BSA discharged 100th COVID-19 patient from ICU
- Amarillo Medical Services fully operational after roof collapse
- More than 600 line personnel working Xcel Energy outage as the winter storm moves on
- New Mexico State Police investigate fatal crash
- Best Buy releases Black Friday advertisement and hours