AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A woman in Randall County has been indicted in a fatal wreck from back in 2019
Karli Schilling has been indicted for Criminal Negligent Homicide for the death of Aidynn Williamson.
The wreck happened on April 2, 2019.
Willamson was a passenger of the vehicle that Schilling allegedly crashed into.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Narrow escape, lifesaving phone call: Oregon woman recalls fire
- At town hall, Biden blasts Trump’s ‘criminal’ virus response
- More detained migrant women say they didn’t OK surgeries
- Sports photographer’s Big Ten Zoom spoof goes viral
- Soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming at Northland school