WHEELER COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A Wheeler County Deputy made a traffic stop Tuesday, November 19th that led to the seizure of 205 pounds of cocaine and 260 pounds of meth.
Court document revealed the Wheeler County deputy stopped a 2019 minivan for failing to drive in a single lane on I-40 in Wheeler County.
During the traffic stop, the deputy noticed indicators of possible criminal activity.
During a search of the vehicle, law enforcement found the drugs.
The driver was to be paid $50,000 for the delivery.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Advocates ‘shocked’ to learn Biden considered keeping Trump’s cap on refugees
- Counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Montana guide dies after grizzly mauling near Yellowstone
- Tyrannosaurs may have hunted in packs like wolves, new research shows
- The Female Field: 4 Olympians launch women’s sports media company TOGETHXR