WHEELER, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Wheeler County Emergency Management is reporting its first case of coronavirus in the county.
Officials say the “patient has been isolated prior to testing.”
Wheeler County Emergency Management would like to remind residents to:
- take precautions seriously
- practice social distancing
- stay at home as much as possible
- the best preventative to the virus is avoiding exposure
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 6:43 p.m. on October 24, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- West Texas A&M Football gets their revenge against Angelo State
- Here’s Trump’s latest path to an election night win
- Do campaign signs still matter in 2020?
- After 7 days above 15% COVID-19 hospital capacity, restaurants and businesses to scale back
- Seasonal Saturday followed by much cooler conditions