(FOX NEWS) — The Popeyes chicken sandwich is now a work art.
The fast-food chain is giving its own take on “comedian”, two pieces of artwork consisting of a banana taped to a canvas, both selling for over $100,000 at auction.
Popeyes’ version of the pricey piece of pop culture features one of its popular chicken sandwiches duct-taped to a blank canvas.
The work titled “The Sandwich” is displayed at the San Paul Gallery Urban Art in Miami but can be yours for just $120,003.99.
All of the proceeds will go to the Popeyes Foundation, a non- profit helping communities in need.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Halloween weekend weather outlook
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 10
- San Diego County using Día de los Muertos to honor COVID-19 victims
- Tijuana trick-or-treaters and Halloween party-goers told to stay home
- ‘Reject hate and division,’ Democratic VP nominee tells South Texas border rally