(FOX NEWS) — The Popeyes chicken sandwich is now a work art.
The fast-food chain is giving its own take on “comedian”, two pieces of artwork consisting of a banana taped to a canvas, both selling for over $100,000 at auction.
Popeyes’ version of the pricey piece of pop culture features one of its popular chicken sandwiches duct-taped to a blank canvas.
The work titled “The Sandwich” is displayed at the San Paul Gallery Urban Art in Miami but can be yours for just $120,003.99.
All of the proceeds will go to the Popeyes Foundation, a non- profit helping communities in need.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- New California fire scorches wine country near San Francisco
- WT Football prepares for Division I opponent, Stephen F. Austin
- Texas swimmer pushing through challenges; focused on competing in Tokyo Olympics
- Man steals puppy from couple at knifepoint in Arby’s parking lot