(CNN) — Your dog’s mouth might not be as clean as you think.
That’s if he or she is wearing the “Cuss Collar.”
It’s a product from MSCHF, a company known for releasing quirky products.
The collar throws out a swear word each time your dog barks.
According to the company’s website, the collar is a gag gift that doesn’t harm the dog and is not intended for anti-bark training.
Right now the cuss collar is sold out, but dog owners can sign up to find out when more will be available.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Drew Brees’ wife discloses unknown injuries plaguing Saints QB throughout season
- Eli Lilly antibody drug prevents illness among residents and staff of nursing homes, study finds
- Asylum-seekers urged to ‘stay in place’ pending new guidance from White House
- Dog spent days outside Turkish hospital waiting for sick owner
- Parents outraged over student’s Confederate flag face mask demand action