(CNN) — It’s the partnership you never knew you needed or maybe wanted.
Crocs and Kentucky Fried Chicken have joined forces.
The footwear company and fast food chain have created the KFC-x-Crocs bucket clog.
This limited edition shoe is covered in a fried chicken print.
The base has the iconic KFC red-stripe bucket look and it comes with two attachable charms that look — and smell — like fried chicken.
The shoe is $59.99 and will be available in unisex sizes this spring.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Amarillo to see new bus shelters
- One injured after shooting near downtown Amarillo
- 4 charged in death of man found burning in Iowa ditch