(CNN) — It’s the partnership you never knew you needed or maybe wanted.
Crocs and Kentucky Fried Chicken have joined forces.
The footwear company and fast food chain have created the KFC-x-Crocs bucket clog.
This limited edition shoe is covered in a fried chicken print.
The base has the iconic KFC red-stripe bucket look and it comes with two attachable charms that look — and smell — like fried chicken.
The shoe is $59.99 and will be available in unisex sizes this spring.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion
- Traffic redirected after wreck on 45th and Georgia Streets
- 15-year-old dies after fight in Louisiana Walmart; 4 girls arrested
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers ‘Stolen Auto Day’ – 2018 Toyota 4Runner
- Budweiser joins Coke, Pepsi brands in sitting out Super Bowl