(CNN) — Foodmaker “Bush’s Beans” is going big – ahead of the big football showdown this Sunday.
The company created a 70-layer bean dip, which it says is a new Guinness World Record.
It weighs more than a-thousand pounds – doubling the previous record that stood at 540.
Bush’s says 19 people worked 12-hours each to make the dip.
It contains 10 different 7-layer dip flavors including veggie, cuban, and fiesta – layered on top of each other.
The dip was released ahead of Sunday’s Super Bowl — where seven-layer dips will feature prominently at many parties.
Bush’s says the 70-layer dip has been donated to a charitable organization.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Veterans Voices: Navy sailor creates nonprofit to bring joy to active duty service members
- Not ‘I’ but ‘we’: The key to victory for one World War II veteran
- Stimulus checks: Any chance we get $1,200 direct payments in October?
- ‘Lead from the front’: Vietnam combat veteran shares lessons in leadership
- Veterans Voices: Willing Warriors retreat helps with healing