CLOVIS, N.M. (KAMR/KCIT) — Clovis Mayor Mike Morris will be giving a State of the City address at 2:00 p.m., Wednesday, May 19, at the North Annex of the Clovis-Carver Public Library, located at 701 N Main Street.
The City said the purpose of the address is to inform the public regarding the accomplishments and activities of the City of Clovis in 2020. The public is invited to the State of the City address in a limited capacity.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Missing Tennessee 5-year-old Summer Wells’ dad thinks ‘someone snuck up on her and grabbed her’
- George Floyd statue weighing 700 pounds unveiled in New Jersey
- ‘We’re having a road baby’: Tennessee woman gives birth on side of interstate
- Daredevil Alex Harvill dies while attempting world-record motorcycle jump
- California community college actively recruiting students south of the border