MAMOU, La. (KLFY) — Below-freezing temperatures didn’t stop one Mardi Gras krewe from performing their annual run this morning.
Temperatures in the teens did not stop some from taking part in the annual Mamou Mardi Gras run.
While there were fewer participants this year due to the weather and the pandemic, some still saddled up their horse and hit the countryside surrounding Mamou.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- US advisers endorse single-shot COVID-19 vaccine from J&J
- Merrick Pet Care launches largest advertising campaign in 30 years
- Immigration correspondent discuss latest update on migrants crossing from refugee camps
- Full Snow Moon is this weekend, and you can see 3 planets at sunrise
- Not real: A look at the fake news circulating on social media this week