ORLANDO, Fla. — Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort will remain closed until further notice, the company announced on Friday.
“While there is still much uncertainty with respect to the impacts of COVID-19, the safety and well-being of our guests and employees remains The Walt Disney Company’s top priority,” Disney said in a statement.
Disney had previously announced the parks would remain closed through March 31.
The company said it will continue to pay its hourly parks and resorts employees at least through April 18.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- It’s finally game week for WT Football
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital
- Trial of stepmother accused of killing stepdaughter begins today