(WRIC) — Walmart announced Saturday that its retail stores and Neighborhood Markets will be open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. starting Sunday, March 15 until further notice.
In a statement, the retail giant said, “this will help ensure associates are able to stock the products our customers are looking for and to perform cleaning and sanitizing. Stores currently operating under more reduced hours (for example they regularly close at 10 p.m. or open at 7 a.m.) will keep their current hours of operation.”
Walmart said that associates will continue to work the hours and shifts they are currently scheduled for, and the supply chain and trucking fleet will also continue to make deliveries at a regular schedule.
- Your poop is helping predict COVID-19 outbreaks in Austin
- Trump announces ‘Born Alive’ executive order
- Thousands of airline employees face furlough on Oct. 1 without relief from Congress
- Red Cross needs volunteers as hectic hurricane season and COVID-19 run resources thin
- Could polls be wrong? Here’s Trump’s path to winning November’s election