(CNN) — Dirty Lemon is hitting Walmart shelves.
The low-calorie beverage was originally sold by text message or online.
It’s pretty pricey — a one-time purchase of six bottles cost sixty five dollars — that’s nearly eleven dollars a bottle.
But at Walmart the drink will be cheaper.
Each bottle will cost $6.99.
The retailer plans to sell three varieties — dirty lemon charcoal, dirty lemon collagen, and dirty lemon ginseng.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Packers realize how much Rodgers has at stake this weekend
- Calmer weather with a few chances for rain
- Eric Mims named Palo Duro’s Head Football Coach
- Department of Homeland Security suspending new enrollments for Remain in Mexico program
- ‘Come with me if you want to live’: Schwarzenegger gets COVID vaccine, urges others to follow suit