(WIAT) — The online provider of marketing products and services to small businesses, Vistaprint, is looking to donate 100,000 face shields to frontline workers in rural areas across the United States.
Vistaprint wants to donate 1,000 shields each to 100 healthcare facilities in rural communities.
The company used existing machinery to shift from printing banners and other large scale projects to producing face shields to meet the immediate demand across the country. By the end of April, Vistaprint will be able to produce 100,000 face shields per week.
Vistaprint also sells COVID-19 products including signs that ask readers to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Not cooking a bird? Get your deep-fried turkey fix at this fast food joint
- Police arrest two men suspected of stealing guns and crossbows from vehicles in Marshall
- Netflix raises subscription prices
- Halloween forecast: Will we be able to see the rare ‘blue moon?’
- In latest ceremony before election, DHS leader commemorates 400th mile of new border wall