GREENVILLE, South Carolina (NBC NEWS) — In South Carolina, the elegance and the beauty of ballet mingling with something or some things from long ago.
The Greenville Ballet is busy preparing for its annual presentation of “the nutcracker.”
A group of young ballerinas rehearsed the Russian dance Monday night.
But halfway through some parents donned costumes of their own and danced. Sort of.
The inflatable t-rex costumes didn’t keep these parents from executing their expert dance moves.
They wanted to make the girls laugh and relax and from the looks of it, the plan worked!
- House to vote on bill lowering prescription drug prices
- Lawmakers at odds over how to lower prescription drug prices
- TTU Vet School’s DVM program approved by Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- Disney-inspired Christmas lights display in Far East El Paso goes viral
- Florida man pleads guilty in plot to kidnap Virginia children, murder parents; receives life sentence