ELSANOR, Ala. (WKRG) — Storms snapped trees and damaged property in Elsanor Sunday night. A tornado warning was issued for the area. Chad Petri was LIVE on Facebook along Cowpen Road showing the snapped trees in the area. “We’re blessed, everyone’s alright,” one resident told Chad.
Although there was damage, Chad reported there were no injuries. There was at least one trailer destroyed in the storm. The Baldwin County EMA says there is scattered damage throughout the county but most is no major and no one was badly injured or killed.
- Volunteer in AstraZeneca-Oxford COVID-19 vaccine trial has died, Brazil health authority says
- Juarez mayor hospitalized with complications from COVID-19
- TxDOT launches new pedestrian & bicyclist safety campaign
- More details released about Texas woman who died of COVID-19 while on Spirit flight
- Biden, Trump in dead heat for Texas, poll shows — is the Lone Star State make or break?