AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Today, friends of Opportunity School made their round for their annual Valentine’s Day cookie delivery.
The event helps to raise money and awareness for Opportunity School. They delivered nearly 10,000 cookies.
For 50 years, Opportunity School has worked to provide high-quality education for kids.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Congressman pushing to remove restrictions on churches talking politics
- Woman says NC rehab center left elderly father outside in rain for hours
- Amarillo Civic Center donating $5 for every ticket sold during Beautiful- The Carole King Musical
- East Texas elementary school “devastated” by sudden loss of student
- Meals on Wheels Open House Celebration