AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Today, friends of Opportunity School made their round for their annual Valentine’s Day cookie delivery.
The event helps to raise money and awareness for Opportunity School. They delivered nearly 10,000 cookies.
For 50 years, Opportunity School has worked to provide high-quality education for kids.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 could become seasonal
- Amarillo College receives $250,000 grant to help struggling students
- Gray County confirms four more positive COVID-19 cases
- Ohio man builds “lumber jacked gym” after his gym closes due to COVID-19 shutdown
- Pet owners spend $5.8 billion as pet care service demand increases since 2007