United We Eat: Valentine’s Trail Mix
- 1 large bag popped popcorn (such as Skinny Pop)
- 1 bag (8oz) Goldfish Pretzels baked with whole grain\
- 1 ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 bag (1.2 oz.) freeze dried strawberries, ½ of bag crushed
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips or cacao sweet nibs
1. In a large bowl, mix together popcorn and pretzels.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips for 30 seconds on high. Stir and repeat until chips are melted. Stir in crushed strawberries.
3. Slowly drizzle melted white chocolate mixture over popcorn mix and stir; add remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
4. Spread onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with wax paper. Let cool.
5. Once the white chocolate has hardened, serve or place into small baggies or large container for storage.
For more information, visit happyandnourished.com