United We Eat: Pecan Chopped Chicken Salad
- 1 cup Tessamae’s Organic Green Goddess Dressing
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup dried cranberries with probiotics
- ½ cup chopped pecan
- ½ cup Fresh Gourmet Crispy Balsamic Beets
- 3 cups baby spinach or spring mix, washed
1. In 4 medium square storage container or 4 mason jars, place 2 tablespoons dressing.
2. In the order listed above, divide remaining ingredients.
3. Place lid on containers and store in refrigerator. When ready to consume, shake salad together, then carefully remove lid and enjoy!
For more recipes, visit happyandnourished.com