United We Eat: Irish Slaw
- 1 package (12oz) Gary’s Quick Corned Beef
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- ½ cup Thousand Island dressing
- ¾ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup crunchy seasoned peas (usually found on the snack aisle)
1. In a medium skillet, cook corned beef according to package directions.
2. Once cooked, set beef aside to cool.
3. In a large bowl, stir together coleslaw mix, dressing and cheese. Stir beef in and then top with peas.
4. Serve immediately.
For more information and recipes visit happyandnourished.com