12 Multi-Grain English Muffins
6-8 oz Cheese, grated or sliced
8 oz. Ham
2 C Baby Spinach
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, whisk all the eggs together. If you prefer moist eggs, stir in a few tablespoons of water.
3. Lightly butter 12 muffin tins. Divide the spinach into the muffin tins, then do the same with the eggs, filling to about ¾ full.
4. Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the centers are cooked through.
5. Cut the English muffins in half, top one half with egg cup, ham, cheese and remaining half of muffin. Wrap in foil and store in freezer. You can warm them in the over at 350 for 20-30 minutes or unwrap the foil and warm in microwave for 2-3 minutes. You can also wrap and freeze just the cooled egg cups; when ready to eat, unwrap the egg and warm for about 90 seconds in the microwave, then proceed to make your sandwich.
Get more recipes at www.livingwellatmarketstreet.com