United We Eat: Greek Pita Pizza Wedges
- 4-6 whole wheat pita pockets, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 container (10-oz) hummus, plain or roasted garlic
- 8 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ – ¾ cup sliced olives
- ½ – ¾ cup diced tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. On a large cookie sheet, place pita wedge.
3. Spread 2 tablespoons hummus onto each wedge; top with cheese, olives and tomatoes as desired.
4. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until edges of pita wedges become slightly brown; remove from oven and serve.
For more recipes, visit happyandnourished.com